Terms & Conditions
- Any sign-up for our workshop is only confirmed when registration on our online system and payment are complete.
- No changes of Leather Color or Workshop Items are allowed upon confirmation of session details as preparations would already be made.
- Forest Child reserves the right to update instructor allocation, course duration and curriculum content as deemed appropriate or necessary.
- Promotional codes cannot be combined with other existing or ongoing promotions unless otherwise specified.
- All materials, such as tools, crafting materials, and the various crafting kits provided by Forest Child are for in-class use only.
Please note that crafting involves sharp tools, and require a lot of care and attention.
- Our workshops have no cash value or any other value outside of the workshop, and are not redeemable for cash.
- You are required to follow all our regulations upon entry to the workshop.
- You agree to follow all safety regulations, and not enter restricted zones.
- You are advised to wear light, breathable clothing and to wear covered shoes at all times.
- You agree to indemnify us of all claims for damage to your property and personal injury that arise due to your disobedience, violation of our safety regulations stated herein or unauthorized operations of tools and machinery.
- Forest Child is especially not reliable for unsupervised and self-directed activities, within our premises.
Photography & Video
- Your participation is in agreement with photographs or videos taken of you during our workshop.
You may appear in our social media, in advertisements, in part or in full.
- You agree to our usage of your photos in our marketing material by default. Please inform us if you would not like to be photographed and we will not use your photos for marketing purposes.
- If you change your mind and would like your photographs removed, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Refund, Cancellation & Session Slots
- Forest Child reserves the right to delist any classes with zero sign-ups 48-hours prior to the start date.
- Rescheduling/cancellations are only allowed due to force majeure events.
- Any absences is considered a No-Show and the session will be deducted as if it had been attended.
- No refund will be processed for any withdrawals from workshops or missed workshops.
However, you can transfer the session credits to your friends and family but the validity remains.
Requests are subjected to approval and have to be made in writing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
23, Kaki Bukit Road #01-19 (level 3)
Directly above "Rent-a-Bike" Shop
(level 6 & level 7 only–limited lots)
or Roadside Before Entrance.
Nearest MRT Stations
- Kaki Bukit(Downtown Line–DT28)
- Bedok North(Downtown Line–DT29)
Nearest Bus Stop
- Opp AutoBay@Kaki Bukit (72159)
- AutoBay@Kaki Bukit (72151)
Bus No. 137